Wednesday 3 October 2012

On a roll......

1 completed crochet roll, and a whole lot of advent calendar pockets done today, ending the day with a headache..... pictures to follow tomorrow.

I'm linking through to Duck Egg Threads tonight, another new, small blog, and a new blogging friend for me, why not head over and have a look.  Sarah has some beautiful projects completed and on the go, and for new bloggers hoping to improve their photos, see Sidetracked, her post from last week- some great hints and tips.

Ange x

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your photos. I will pop over to the links. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How did I miss this yesterday??? Thank you Thank you Thank you!
    Your Blogtoberfest is going great
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......