Sunday 28 October 2012

Pink Pixies in Swithland Wood

Yesterday we had a lovely family walk in nearby Swithland Wood, an absolutely beautiful day with clear blue skies and we found a little Pink Pixie, who also got to try out her new scarf (as did I).  They were lovely and warm, and they don't fall off when said Pixie is running through the woods like a maniac, like a normal scarf would.

Dancing Pink Pixie
It was one of those days when I wished I'd brought out my "proper" camera, as the light was just perfect.  Sorry, but it's just mobile pictures this time.
My 2 favourite people
 Happy Days!

And Spencer Bear also got a scarf, he gets everything to match (last time it was a tutu)- lucky Bear.

A rather dapper Spencer Bear
Ange x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......