Friday 30 November 2012

List, What list?

Well the list is kind of being done, slowly, it always seems to be harder going when I have things I have to get done!  I did however have a complete day off from things on the list, and just did what I wanted to do little diversion at crochet class this week when I started (and finished) on Wednesday, a new black cowl for me, and I can report it is lovely and warm, fits perfectly.  : )



I also managed to finish my final Advent Calendar yesterday, just one day before it absolutely had to get done, and have hand delivered it to it's recipient this afternoon, i think it was the best one so far.

There has also been some tutorial writing going on, and a big make, but more about that later as it's my secret squirrel project, and should be ready to go live in the next couple of days, watch this space.....  I have to say, tutorial writing is bloody hard, and it does make you appreciate some of the amazing hard work people put into making them usable and clear, hopefully mine will be ok, we'll see.

Did I mention, I've also started another little secret squirrel project too, wow, there really is an excess of secret squirrels round here at the moment, might even be called an  infestation, and I'm only making 1 actual hand made Christmas present this year for a 3 year old who doesn't read, so that isn't secret squirrel.

I'll be back tomorrow with a Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day round up of November, and I think for December I'm going to slim down my must do project list and wing it a bit, so i can go with the flow and make nice things when "the mood" takes me.

Ange x


2 comments:

  1. Love the cowl and great calender!
    Going with the flow sounds like a very good plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cowl! I love to crochet, it is one of my favorite pastimes! Love you calendar, super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......