Thursday 6 December 2012

A Charmed Life Indeed.....


Despite my doom and gloom predictions that my Texty Charms had been lost in the post, they arrived through my letterbox earlier this week, and oh my, are they beautiful!   

There will be a bit of head scratching on what to do with these, as I haven't entirely decided yet, possibly splitting off the low volume charms and adding them to the Low Volume Charms from the other swap I've joined, or keeping them all together and making something showing them all off together, or a different idea altogether, i need to ponder this one, and stroke them a little longer......




I also managed to get my Low Volume fabric all chopped up into charms, and as the Lovely Laura who is the swap boss lives in Leicestershire too, she was kind enough to meet me for coffee (well, a humongous hot chocolate for me) in the city, so I could hand them over.  And I have to say, she is absolutely lovely, really sweet, and how nice was it to meet the lady behind one of my favourite blogs!
 

Now I just have to wait for my charms to come back, and as I was greedy and had 2 spaces, that is 112 gorgeous Low Volume Charms which will be winging their way to me over the festive period, more post to look forward to, hooray!

Ange x


8 comments:

  1. Still annoyed I missed the text swap, but have to cut my charms for LJ tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of possibilities for texty and LV charms. Looking forward to seeing what you make. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You met Laura Jane without me?! :P Glad you got your charms, don't worry, inspiration will come after a while, just enjoy them for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to meet Laura Jane! I went to college in Leicester and haven't been back in a long time! I'm in the swap too - you chose great fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I came over from plum and June. I joined that low volume swap as well. Can't wait for my goodies! Your winter sport sounds interesting.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome!! I am working on a low volume quilt as well. I did mine in strips, wish I had known about a swap though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm participating in a text swap next month - I hope mine are as beautiful as yours! So many fun fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun fabrics. I like the paint splatter one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......