Sunday 24 February 2013

I Don't Do....

I finally managed to finish up my Sarcasm Hoop after another 5 hours in the car yesterday, and a little telly time today.  As I had been so kind as to offer my services on the sarcasm front, I thought a little clarification might be needed to the tasks I'm not so keen on!

So, as the hoop says in rather subtle tones, I don't do cleaning, I don't do cooking, I don't do housework, I don't do curtains.  Not enough room to mention the ironing, but it's on the banned list too! 

I even tried my hand at a little lacing as per the lovely Susan's "Backside Stretching" tutorial on Quilter In The Gap a few weeks back, idiot proof!  Next time I will use wadding, as it will hide any stray threads on the back, but we live and learn.
 
Ange x
 


 

11 comments:

  1. OMG! I love it. I need a hoop that says all the things I don't do but in big, bold, easy to read letters just to make sure everyone in the house gets it first time round. Who knew you could do subtle?! Fabulous hoop missus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they make a big enough hoop for the services I don't do! Great hoop A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a little backside stretching.....especially after a long car journey......superb hoop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of those 24" mega-quilting hoops, maybe I could cram my 'dont's' into that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Super fabulous. The subtle stitching is something I would never have thought of but it works so well. Really cool.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a nice, tidy backside ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant. I love the white on white action too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant but I think it might be a bit late for the curtains don't ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Embroidery...another thing I need to learn, along with patience!
    Lovely hoop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great hoop, it sums up this SAHM perfectly! I fancy giving that 'backside stretching' a go after reading that blog post, so funny. x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......