Thursday 28 November 2013

Beeing Smug...

Just for the next 3 days I am fully, 100%, caught up with all of my Bee Blocks.  Yep, you heard me, aaaaaaaaaall caught up, nothing overdue, everything posted, all done.  First time in about 4 months, since the onset of missing sewjo, and it's a total relief.  I will only have one set of blocks for December too as Stitch Tease has the month off, so just a Simply Solids block for Jo (I think), yay!
@natgiauque finally got my butt in gear and got your blocks finished, yay!
I finished these blocks off last night for Nathalie, and they were surprisingly straightforward, once I got my bum into gear.  I think I had been putting them off as there was a video to watch and every time I tried to watch it my brain switched off and I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be doing!

Right, lets get back to the projects tonight, need to make the most of the man free evening :o)

Ange x

9 comments:

  1. Well done you. I still have one block to do.... I hate being late. Enjoy your sewing evening. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your bee free days and your man free evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, not only being all caught up, but having a man free sewing evening, too! Now hoping that you're not like me who is using my man free evening for catching up on blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I've been done since last weekend, but do you think I've actually posted them yet?! Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't sew on man-present evenings either...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments, so go ahead, say something, it really makes my day.......